Sunday, April 19, 2015

My First Post!


Wow, my first blog. I have been thinking about creating a blog for a long time, and I have finally made one. My goal for this website is to provide insight not only on creating great learning experiences for children, but to also help teachers professionally, especially prospective ones. This is a rewarding profession but also a tough one, and I feel as though there aren't many resources to help prospective teachers. Whenever I googled advice, I could hardly find any- or simply the advice was outdated. So, here I am helping those who are looking for advice.

While I may have lots of knowledge, I'm still learning and therefore, this blog will also highlight my learning experiences. Thank you for reading, and I hope for my future posts to inspire you. (: 



No comments:

Post a Comment